Notarial services (legalising papers) in Australia

Notarial services (legalising papers) in Australia

The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) provides some services that are notarial Australia. We deliver these ongoing solutions through the mail as well as Australian Passport Offices.

Explore these pages for details about:

These pages is for those who desire a document legalised in Australia, to utilize offshore. If you are already offshore, see notarial solutions offshore.

Do i have to get my papers legalised?

DFAT can not let you know in the event that you must ensure you get your papers legalised. You need to ask the authority that is overseas asked for your document.

What this means is contacting the patient, company, organisation, academic organization or federal federal government agency straight. Inquire further in the event that you must get the document legalised before they’re going to accept it.

Papers we are able to legalise in Australia

We are able to just legalise Australian general public papers:

  • Originals granted by Australian federal government agencies or officials
  • Originals released by Australian tertiary education organizations
  • Copies notarised by Australian Notary Publics

We cannot legalise just about any papers in Australia.

Find out more about papers we are able to legalise.

Ways to get your write-ups legalised in Australia

Step one: ready your papers

Follow these steps before you request our solutions.

  1. Ask the international authority which documents you will need legalised. DFAT can not counsel you the thing you need legalised to utilize an additional nation.
  2. Verify the documents qualify for legalising by DFAT. If in doubt, call us first.
  3. Determine if you’ll require either an apostille or an verification for the documents.
  4. Gather your articles.
  5. In case the document isn’t an original Australian general public document, go on it to an Australian Notary Public become notarised. Daha fazla oku “Notarial services (legalising papers) in Australia”